Wednesday 17 April 2013

Blogging Feild Trip

http://alexscwb.blogspot.ca/2013/04/quote.html
The first blog I comment on was Alex's blog, I commented on one of the quotes she had posted. I commented because I could really relate to the quote, and I think it was a beautiful quote! Defiantly something memorable that I found on her blog, and seeing this post will cause me to check back at Alex's blog to see if she posts anymore great quotes!

http://emilyscwb.blogspot.ca/2013/04/six-word-memoir-3.html?showComment=1366215272052
The second blog I commented on was Emily's blog. I commented on this six word memoir because it caught my eye and I liked the whole idea of the memoir, from the words to the picture. It really made me think that no matter who you are, or what kind of life you live, that growing up is never easy, just as Emily said. It also made me think about how long would the difficult phase of growing up will be. I know it gets harder as I go on to university and start my own career, and I wonder if it will be the same level of difficulty for me as it will be for someone else. I really like Emily's last words in her authors note "Keep your chin up".

http://legendoftay.blogspot.ca/2013/04/writing-experiment.html?showComment=1366216027628
The last blog I commented on was Taylor's daily create about the story behind the wallpaper! I found the story so intriguing and erie. It was such a great story and I would have loved to have read more! I really like the story line that she created with it. It really made you think about how the story got there, and why it was placed behind wallpaper, almost as though it was not meant to be seen. It also made me ask the question why was she so stressed when she had found this wall paper. I think it would be really cool if she continued the story on in her twitter fiction and I look forward to reading her twitter fiction!

No comments:

Post a Comment