Tuesday 9 April 2013

My Life

I am a study-o-holic. Ill admit it, I'm a nerd, and doing well in school is one of my passions. I study almost every night and I am always working hard. I believe that great work ethic and good study habits will bring you very far in life. I know that many people do not agree with my and think my excessive studying is crazy, but it is actually something I enjoy. I enjoy learning new things, and although school is always stressing me out, I get joy in accomplishing a project, or doing my very best on a test. I hope my study skills and my work ethic, that I have build up over the years brings me success in life, because at the end of the day, success is what I'm working towards. I encourage people to work hard in high school, because although people say "it's only high school", but the habits you make in high school you will carry it with you for the rest of your days. So high school does matter. So if your struggling to open the binder and study, remember its worth it!

1 comment:

  1. This is such a refreshing attitude Kaitlyn! Not many people think like this, especially people in high schoo. I strongly agree with you that the work you do now will definitely pay off later. I admire that, and I'm sure you will do awesome in the future. Taking pride in your work is an awesome trait to have and I think that if you do the hard work now, life will be easier for you in the long run.

    ReplyDelete