Thursday 4 April 2013

My Writers Notebook

My three favourite posts from my notebook were first:
1. Life in 5 seconds- this is my favourite because I love the visual aspect of the entry. I thought it was so fun to just reenact an episode from the TV show Dallas! It is one of my favourite shows and I thought it was interesting to pour my thoughts out about the content of the episode by drawing and then write about it to explain it.
2. Buy a Life- I really enjoyed doing this entry because I found it really thought provoking! It made me contemplate if I would actually sell my life, and buy a new one!
3. Pocket slots- I really liked this entry because I was able to go through my purse and find out why I had all of these things. It was a fun personal post to do and I think that entry was what really started to get me into the whole idea of a writers notebook!





No comments:

Post a Comment