Wednesday 3 April 2013

My Addiction - Shopping

  So anyone who knows me, knows I am a shopping addict for sure. I love planning outfits, finding shoes, and just the feeling of shopping. My favourite place to shop would probably be Mall of America, because there is so much to look at and shop for there. I'd like to share with my blog readers my Top 10 favourite stores of all time, and stores that are worth checking out!


1. Aritzia - They have great clothing for casual, classic, and indie styles.
2. Lululemon - Great workout clothing, as well as clothing that is comfortable, and casual.
3. Aldo Accessories - Great for rings, purses and scarfs!
4. Spring - My favourite place to buy shoes, great styles at great prices.
5. Dynamite - They have great dressier clothing, for a very classic style.
6. BCBG- Great for dresses!
7. Abercrombie - Great cardigans and jeans!
8. Victoria Secret Pink - Great for sweaters and really nice t-shirts!
9. Marshals- All around great store.
10. Coach- Amazing purses.

No comments:

Post a Comment