Tuesday 9 April 2013

Decisions

Today our school had the amazing opportunity to be able to attend a career symposium in the city. Today I also made the decision that I believe I want to go into the field of nursing. I had an idea before that I wanted to be a nurse, but today really showed that, that is what I want to go to post-secondary education for, and what I want to do with my life. I want to help people, and take care of people, and that is what really helped me make the decisions. Talking to registered nurses and hearing their first hand stories really made me interested in the field. I am really happy I made my decision and this will make me work even harder, as nursing is a very competitive field. The career symposium really helped me finalize my decision, I'm really happy I had the opportunity to go. I would recommend the symposium to anyone who is able to go, because it is a great way to learn about new careers, careers your interested in and the school and prerequisites you'll need to find a career you love!

No comments:

Post a Comment