Wednesday 3 April 2013

Summer Dream

I am a die hard country music fan, I love all kind of music but country music is by far my favourite. I have a dream that the year I turn 18 and the consecutive years after I will make the drive up to Dauphin so I can pursue my dream of seeing some of my favourite country stars live. Unfortunately I am missing the best line up in years this year, which is really a shame. I am missing Luke Bryan which is probably the worst part of missing it because I would love to see him live. But as I'm getting closer to fulfilling my dream I get even more excited when I crank up the country station in my car! This is defiantly on my bucket list, and something I will do anything to be able to see. To me it's not just one party, it's matching the singers/bands to the words of songs that have gotten me through some of the most difficult times in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment