Wednesday 3 April 2013

My Favourite Vacation



 
These pictures are from the best vacation I have ever been on. My family and I went to Hawaii in 2011, and it was unlike any other vacation I have ever been on. It was a time for my family to get closer, and be able to relax and catch some rays. I have some of my fondest memories with my sister, mother and father being on vacation in Hawaii. We had amazing weather, the sun so hot that on our first day at the beach I burnt the tops of my feet so badly it hurt to walk for the rest of my trip! Not my favourite memory, but something I've learnt from. Although it was a short 7 day trip, we got to go to the Honolulu zoo, Haunama bay, get surfing lessons, learn to snorkel, go to many malls, and got to take in all of the amazing sites in Hawaii. My favourite part of the trip was waking up every morning and just laying on the beach, and swimming. We were supposed to go to Hawaii again this year but do to illness we were not able to go on our trip. I hope to go back to Hawaii again soon as it is my favourite warm place, (partly because it is the only warm destination that I've been to). I would recommend going to Hawaii to anyone, it is a beautiful place, with lots of fun things to do, and if you can deal with hot sunny days it is like paradise!

No comments:

Post a Comment